- ½ cup cooked quinoa I typically make a big batch of quinoa to have on hand or you can even grab the frozen quinoa at Trader Joe's!
- 1 can (16oz) or 1 ½ cups black beans (rinsed and drained)
- ½ cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ½ diced medium avocado
Ingredients for Creamy Paprika Dressing:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 juice of tangerine
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Mix together quinoa, black beans, cherry tomatoes, red onion and avocado.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, mustard, juice of tangerine, garlic powder, paprika, cilantro, pink salt and black pepper until creamy.
- Pour the dressing over the quinoa and black bean mix.