This Sheet Pan Salmon and Bok Choy is an easy weeknight dinner! It takes less than 15 minutes to make this salmon and bok choy. If you have never tried bok choy, it’s so delicious and takes on flavor quite well. I grabbed mine at Trader Joe’s. Everything is coated in a sauce made with ingredients such as sesame oil, tahini, coconut aminos and honey. This meal is very flavorful and super simple to make. Also, you can pair this sheet pan salmon and veggies with brown rice or cauliflower rice.
Ingredients for this Sheet Pan Salmon and Bok Choy Recipe:
- wild salmon
- chopped bok choy
- coconut aminos
- sesame oil
- garlic powder
- ginger powder
Other Easy Weeknight Meal to Make!
- Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti Squash
- Easy Vegetable Pasta Soup
- Harvest Quinoa Salad with Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing
- Chickpea Tahini Salad
Sheet Pan Salmon and Bok Choy
- 8 oz wild salmon
- 3 cups chopped bok choy
Ingredients for Sauce:
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tangerine (JUICED) Simply squeeze the juice as you would with a lemon
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp ginger powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Whisk together all ingredients for the sauce until well-combined.
- Place salmon and bok choy onto a sheet pan lined with foil. Pour the sauce evenly over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes at 425 degrees. Optional to add sesame seeds on top!
- I suggest serving the dish over brown rice or cauliflower rice. I served mine with turmeric brown rice and cauliflower mixed.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know below with a comment and rating! 🙂