Protein Birthday Bites
These no-bake bites are the perfect snack or sweet treat! They taste very similar to a Perfect Bars, but are made with 6 simple ingredients!
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp mini white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp sprinkles
- Mix coconut flour, vanilla protein, peanut butter and honey in a small bowl until combined.
- Grab a 9x5 loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Press the mixture into the pan. Note: The mixture will cover about half of the pan.
- Press the mini white chocolate chips and sprinkles on top.
- Place into the freezer for about 1 hour.
- Remove from the freezer and slice into bites. Store in the freezer.
Tried this recipe?Tell me how it was!