- 2 ⅓ cups almond flour
- ½ tbsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup applesauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup chopped strawberries
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- In a mixing bowl or a stand mixer, combine the almond flour, baking powder, eggs, applesauce, honey and vanilla until combined. Toss in the strawberries and mix until combined.
- Line a muffin tin with 10 liners. Use a 1/3 cup measuring cup and spoon the batter into each muffin liner.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Drizzle with peanut butter.