PB&J Banana Bread
- 2 cups GF oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup softened coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 mashed spotty-brown bananas
- ½ cup frozen berries of choice
- Desired amount of peanut butter for drizzling!
- Mix together oat flour, baking powder, eggs, applesauce, coconut oil, maple syrup and mashed banana until combined.
- Add in frozen berries, but do not over mix because the batter will become red/blue.
- Pour batter into a greased or parchment lined 9×5 loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 min.
- Drizzle with desired amount of peanut butter once cooled and slice.