Mustard Feta Potatoes
These mustard feta potatoes are filled with flavor from ingredients such as Dijon mustard, rosemary and feta cheese. They make a great side dish or meal prep option!
- 1 ½ lb assorted baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Wash the potatoes and dry them with a towel. Slice potatoes in half. Boil a pot of water, toss in the potatoes and cook for about 15-20 minutes until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, mustard, garlic powder, dried rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Drain the potatoes once cooked and toss them into the spice mixture until all the potatoes are completely coated. Add the feta into the bowl and stir until combined. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Tell me how it was!