Mustard Feta Potatoes
- 1 ½ lb assorted baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Wash the potatoes and dry them with a towel. Slice potatoes in half. Boil a pot of water, toss in the potatoes and cook for about 15-20 minutes until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, mustard, garlic powder, dried rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Drain the potatoes once cooked and toss them into the spice mixture until all the potatoes are completely coated. Add the feta into the bowl and stir until combined. Serve warm.