First off, these Lemon Blueberry Muffins are extremely easy to make! They are bursting with fresh blueberries and a bright lemony flavor. I added some white chocolate chips to make them extra fun, but feel free to sprinkle some chia seeds on top instead. These muffins are super delicious and even gluten free!
Lemon Blueberry Muffins with Yogurt
- 1 ½ cups GF oat flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup agave nectar
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ tbsp fresh lemon zest
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, mix together oat flour, baking soda, vanilla, agave, Greek yogurt, lemon zest and olive oil until completely combined.
- Toss in the blueberries and white chocolate and ensure they are evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and pour about 3 tbsp of the batter into each liner.
- Optional: sprinkle chia seeds on top of each. Cook the batter in an oven at 350 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.