- 1 cup GF oats
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp sprouted brown rice crisps
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- ½ cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp agave
- 1 cup dark vegan chocolate
- ½ tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- Mix oats, unsweetened shredded coconut, sprouted brown rice crisps, cacao powder, almond butter and agave. Use a 1 1/2 Tbsp scoop and roll into balls and place into freezer for 20 minutes.
- While they are hardening, melt the chocolate down with olive oil in a saucepan on low heat until completely melted.
- Remove the balls from the freezer and coat each in dark chocolate and sprinkle with pink salt. Place back into the freezer to harden for an hour. Store in the fridge.