Cinnamon Espresso Muffins
- 1 cup GF oat flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp instant espresso powder
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ mashed banana
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, espresso powder, flaxseed, an egg, almond milk, banana, maple syrup and coconut sugar. Mix in the dark chocolate chips until combined.
- Line a muffin tin with 6 liners. Use a 1/3 measuring cup and pour the batter into each muffin liner. Bake for 20-25 minutes in a 350 degree oven.