Bday Protein Muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- ½ cup mashed banana
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup mini white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup sprinkles
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, vanilla protein powder, baking powder, egg, avocado oil, mashed banana and almond milk.
- Line a muffin tin with 8-9 liners. Use a 1/3 measuring cup and pour the batter into each muffin liner.
- Top each muffin with a few white chocolate chips and sprinkles. Bake for 25-35 minutes in a 350 degree oven.