Banana Coco Bars
These banana coco bars are grain-free and sweetened with honey. All you need is one bowl to make them and they are beyond delicious!
- ½ cup mashed banana
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips (I used mini dark chocolate chips)
- In a mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients except for the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into an 8x8 baking dish lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Bake for 30-40 min. in a 350 degree oven. Once cooled, slice into bars and enjoy!
This nutrition information is an estimate and should not be taken as fact. The owner of this website is not liable for this estimation.
Tried this recipe?Tell me how it was!