- 1 medium avocado
- ⅓ cup softened coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- In a food processor, blend the avocado, coconut oil, maple syrup and coconut sugar. Ensure the avocado is completely blended into the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and mix in the eggs, coconut flour, cacao powder, baking powder, baking soda and vanilla.
- Pour the batter into an 8×8 baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Bake the batter for 17-20 min. in a 350 degree oven or until the top feels firm. Once cooled, slice and enjoy!