First off, this 6 Ingredient Chocolate Banana Bread is grain-free and low in sugar! Secondly, it’s so easy to make. All you have to do is throw all of the ingredients into a bowl, transfer to a loaf pan and bake. Also, this loaf is very customizable. Lastly, I added some unsweetened shredded coconut on top. You can add chocolate chips, nuts or a drizzle of almond butter on top. Get creative!
So easy and so delish!
Ingredients Used in this 6 Ingredient Chocolate Banana Bread:
Other Breads and Loaves to Make!
- Healthy Sweet Potato Bread
- Grain-Free Cinnamon Date Bread
- Cinnamon Carrot Loaf
- Pistachio Chip Banana Bread
6 Ingredient Chocolate Banana Bread
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 2 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- 1 spotty-brown banana
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Press the batter into a greased 9×5 loaf pan. Optional: Sprinkle with ⅛ cup unsweetened shredded coconut. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 min. Let cool completely and slice. Store in an air-tight container on the counter for a couple of days or individually wrap and place into the freezer to grab and microwave whenever you want a treat!
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know in the comments with a comment and rating! 🙂